Beauty Crush: Elizabeth Arden Pencil Eyeliner

by - 12/12/2014 07:14:00 pm


Hello there!

Haven't done a beauty post in a long time, but recently I have been loving the classic winged eyeliner for a night out or my daily Christmas Shopping (That's right, DAILY Christmas shopping because I always forget what I need to buy...). So today I thought I would recommenced one of my go to beauty products...and as you can tell it's in need of a sharpening!

This eyeliner is a high-end beauty product that is a little bit pricey, but I actually prefer it to a liquid liner as I find when using a liquid liner it tends to get on my outer eyelashes and doesn't let my Mascara (Maybelline cat eye, if anyone wanted to know) have its shining moment by making my lashes dramatic.  I also prefer a pencil liner as I find it easier to apply and if I was to make a mistake it would come off quite quickly. It also gives a lovely smokey eye effect in a short amount of time. But if you are going for a classic bold look with the red lips and all, I would definitely recommend a liquid liner.

I'm not one to use High End beauty products, I normally stick with Maybelline or Topshop but I found with Elizabeth Arden is that it is no hassle, dramatizes the eyes, and is an all-round great product and worth its value. You know how normally when applying a pencil liner it feels a bit, well not scratchy...I can't think of another word for it, but maybe some of you get what I mean. Anyway, with this Liner, in the shade Smokey Black, it was soft on the eyes and not heavy so it was like you weren't wearing liner at all. So to me it is a must for a makeup bag and comes close to being one of my favorite liners of all time, opposite Topshop.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this short post, and don't forget to let me know what/who is your beauty crush!

Love ya
Sophia
xoxo

Currently Loving: Toasted Cheese and Tomato sandwiches with pepper
Currently watching: Arrow season finale



You May Also Like

0 comments