Out with the old, in with the new: Hello 2014

by - 3/16/2014 02:55:00 pm

So currently my blog is going under a makeover! I'm going for a different theme and everything, which I'm really excited to see finished!

Anyway, I know it's been a while, and by a while I mean ageeessssss
... Oops

There's nothing new in my life except grade 11 which means if you do the maths there is only 2 more years left and I'm out of a school. So if you are in the same boat as me... Hang in there! 
If you are having trouble, what I have started doing is writing about it in this cute little book that I go from typo, so I do reccomend that if you are struggleing or feeling lonely.

Also, in other news, let's talk movies and tv. If any of you are loving teen wolf right now as much as me, please feel free to go into a deep conversation about who is going to die! Dun duh duuunnnn.... (Personally, I think it's Allison!)
Ooh and movies... I loved the new vampire academy, I think they did a really good job on choosing the perfect Rose, wasn't that keen on the Dimitri but you kinda do warm up to him towards the end of the movie... I really hope they make a second, because of course I want to meet Adrian.
And another movie...or movie actress that I am currently loving.... Audrey Hepburn! I've been really into her movies... She is so beautiful. So if you are in a vintage mood watch 'How to steal million' because so far that's my favourite... I haven't seen Roman Holiday yet, but I've heard that's a good one too! 

Anyway I think that's all from me... I'll have a new update in a week...
Thank you for reading! 
I know it's been a while but feel free to comment anything, ask questions or new topics to talk about! 

Love ya
Xoxo
Sophia 

Currently listening while writing this: Reply by Zendaya



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I thought the Vampire Academy movie was so good! It was much better than I thought it would be. :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete