Boxing Day shopping ☁︎

by - 12/26/2013 04:17:00 pm


Christmas has gone by so quickly that before you know it... Bam! Boxing Day sales.
Is it bad that I didn't buy the sale items? 
Anyway! 
Topshop has been my pride and joy on Boxing Day, spending 4 hours there's and only buying 3 things! 
It was pretty hectic with lines in to the changing rooms and people pushing for the sales...
However above all that I landed the cutest denim dress, plaid skort and half cut tops. All pretty expensive but in my opinion totally worth it.



Victoria secret was my next shop, buying a box of 6 scents of just $26, talk about a bargain!! They all smell delicious mmmmm



And there was one thing that I didn't buy, makeup! I know guys, what the hell is wrong with me?
I guess money failed me!
But never fear... Online shopping is going to be my bestfriend! 

This was a short post, but I felt like I've been really absent.. Sorry! 

Anyway! Happy holiday and a happy new year! 
Thank you for reading and don't forget to follows on my social media sites: oncella.tumblr and sophia_lakexoxo on Instagram! 

Oooh and tell me what you bought Boxing Day sales! 

Xoxox
Sophia! 

You May Also Like

0 comments