'...A Disney Princess...'

by - 3/25/2014 03:07:00 am

Hello hello hello...
I was literally going to keep typing and write a song...

Anyway! Hello everyone, it's another week with a new blog post and let's talk planning.
If you're in year 11 like me or even in year 12, you would know that by now everyone will be asking you 'what are you going to be when you finish school' and as someone who has no Idea I always answer '...a Disney princess'. However, right now I've started to plan ahead, looking at universities and courses that I'm interested in which has kind of relaxed me about the future. I've started looking at New York Film Academy and Yale for courses in film and drama and by doing this, it actually helps you with what path you want to take since it shows you the requirements so you can plan ahead. If you are struggling with futures definetly look at fancy universities like I did because not only does it make you plan ahead and give you a goal to reach, it makes you feel confident and smart because seriously, Yale is a glamorous expensive school and probably not a university I'll get into strictly because I'm in Australia... But it never hurts to keep your options open and just give it a try! 

Ooh guess what?! I'm really interested in DIY now, so stay tuned for creative projects coming up... Mostly on clothes... But it's like a new cheap way to make your clothes fabulous! 

Thank you for reading! If you are looking  at fancy colleges or struggling with the future, let me know in the comments below... So I know I'm not the only one hehe

Love ya
Xoxo
Sophia

Fave picture of the week... Thank you tumblr! 
Follow my tumblr~ oncella

#mancandymonday

Currently listening: Out of my limit ~ 5 Seconds of Summer (this song is so  addictive!)

You May Also Like

0 comments