Christmas is near!

by - 12/02/2013 03:29:00 pm




December 2nd : The Beginning of Christmas

Countdown: 23 Days

And the Christmas holidays have officially begun!!!
Through the lead up to Christmas, I’m going to be getting into the festive spirit where there will be tutorials, baking annnddddd a haul. Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year because it’s an excuse to sing Christmas songs, dress in adorable sweaters (Even if you live in Australia where is like 32 degrees!) and be a little kid again eager for the presents.


So today to start off December, here is my Christmas wishlist and Favorite Christmas song!


The Wishlist.

Ok so I am never too sure what I want for Christmas, and I have narrowed it down to 5 things which I am dying to get!

1.  Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume... This is literally a delicious smell and so flirty and cute and bubbly, so if you are looking for a perfume be sure to hint this on your wishlist if you are having trouble deciding what you 
want.

2. Products from Benefit, Mac and Topshop…. So living in a town like Mackay, you don’t get access to the top brands of makeup, so that’s one of my number one wishes to increase my forever growing collection and in particular lipstick because we all know I have a…healthy obsession? Ok it’s not healthy.

3.      White Converses or tan ankle boots….so basically shoes because they will match any outfit and look so cute too! I’m also going to France next year so I’m already buying all the necessitates

4.      Jumsuit, Dresses, Halter tops…Because Christmas is a time for reviving a new wardrobe and deciding on a new style (Only if you want though).

5.      And finally…MONEY…I want to redecorate my room, buy clothes, buy food, buy anything really, but mostly the room because right now its pretty plain.
And there you have it! My Christmas Wishlist 2013, if any of you pretties are having trouble deciding what you want for Christmas feel free to steal ideas, but always ask for money because you can never go wrong with that!

And Now for the songs….


At this time of the year I break out all my Christmas music or download new ones…so here are my top 3.
xoxox



1.      Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Colbie Calliat (I think that’s how you spell it) Anyway, this song has been my favorite and probably always will be because its so sexy and just gets your head swaying.

2.      Mistletoe by Justin Bieber. This isn't an original Christmas song but it’s so sweet and just so perfect…and I’m not even a fan of him!

3.      Jingle Bell Rock. Mean Girls. Enough said.

So there you have it, my wishlist and my music to start December in the Christmas Spirit! I hope you enjoyed this post and please let me know what your wishlist is and your favorite Christmas songs, I’ll leave mine in a link below. Thank you for reading!


xoxox

Sophia!!

P.s. OMG How good was Catching Fire. Like I saw it last Friday and I still havn’t recoverd. Finnick Odair more like Finnick OHDAYUM!

Follow me on my social media sites

Tumblr: Oncella.tumblr.com

Instagram: Sophia_lakexoxo

And Hit the follow button.

Bye Pretties.

You May Also Like

0 comments