It's Almost HOLIDAY'S!!

by - 11/07/2013 06:16:00 pm

Let’s begin

Year 12’s a finished, school is ending, and the year is done. So where do we go from here?
HOLIDAY’S!

Throughout the coming holidays I will be documenting my day by day experiences, outfits, and new loves… even if I don’t have any! And I know the holidays aren’t here yet, but that’s the key word YET! For me, there are still three weeks left of intense studying which means I won’t be able to post anything for a long time,  which is why I should I should bring life back to this blog and post something new today!

Oh you want to know my plans for the Holidays? Well I thought you’d never ask!

So the first week of holidays are pretty chill and usually consist of me watching TV, pigging out and deciding what my New Year’s Resolution is…. Which we all know we don’t actually do!

Then it’s off to Brisbane for Christmas where I’m planning on spending so much money, I’d probably end up buying most of the stores there! The good thing about my spending is that I will be doing a Haul post! And my first on at that so get keen for the Christmas Haul!

Finally, New Years is spent with my dad where we will visit family and I WILL BE STARTING MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION! This time I actually promise I will because I think it’s time for me to take control of my life.

But enough about me! I would love to know what everyone is getting up to these holidays! So COMMENT below and I’ll be sure to read them!

Thanking you all for reading,
Bye for now pretties,
Xoxox
Sophia!

Ps. while writing to this, a song started playing and I thought it was beautiful so I thought I should share it with y’all!
Listen to I see Fire by Ed Sheeran! We all know he’s a god in music and this song explains it all so I’ll leave a link below!

Xx 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. You should start a tumblr account :) or do you already have one???

    ReplyDelete