♥ #OOTD: OUT AND ABOUT ♥

by - 7/27/2013 07:35:00 pm


Picture this. It’s a hot, sunny day and you want to wear something comfy, cute, hot and the latest in summer fashion.  You want an outfit that’s perfect for the beach, movies, lunch, shopping and everything in-between by just changing one item or none!


Top: Ok so this top is so cute, it has those slits on the side so you probably should wear a bandeau  underneath, or if you are going to the beach, a bikini is fine!  I also love the print on the shirt, because social butterfly is such a cute way of saying you’re really social! Cost: $40

Shorts: Firstly, this pink floral print is stunning and immediately says FLIRTY! I purchased these shorts from Ally for about $25, so they weren’t too expensive though still are pretty pricey. However they are really well made, so they aren’t going to rip or loose colour over the years.  (This is actually my favourite item of clothing! So I would definetly recommend a pair of these shorts or ones with similar style!)

Shoes: These shoes are to die for! It is made up of soft, real leather, a little heel and the comfiest padding for your feet so they won’t ache! They are from Laspampas, which is a brand of shoes, but the store in which I got them was from Aldo.

Accessorise: When pairing accessories with this outfit, keep the jewellery light (so just a few bracelets) and a statement headband! Keeping the floral theme, the headband is obviously floral which I purchased from Sportsgirl for one $9.95! The colours match with the pink on the shorts, giving this outfit a cute, wow factor to make anyone jealous!

I absolutely love this outfit! Its Sexy, fun, and flirty and prefect for a day out and about!

Thank you for reading! I hope you’s all have a lovely day! And if you like this outfit, COMMENT below and tell me what you think and if you’ll be wearing something this like when you hang out with your friends!
That’s all Folks!

Xoxox

Sophia

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi! Just discovered your blog and I love it.
    I love the outfit, great for the summer :) xx

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is the BEST! I need to buy it like right now! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete