May Favourites!!!

by - 6/08/2013 01:05:00 am

Oh my Didlee Dee,

So yes I may be late on the May faves but I’m sorry guys! School work has been hectic so I shall promise that the June faves are gonna be early! <3

MAKEUP!

AHHHHH! My makeup obsession and collection may have increased a little bit…ok a lot! So without further ado, here are my May Fave Makeups!




I have been looking for a really good liquid foundation for a long time and the Stay Matte Rimmel foundation is a lifesaver. This foundation is really light and covers those unsightly blemishes in a heartbeat; it is also oil free so if you have oily skin like me this foundation is the way to go. As you can probably tell, I do love my Rimmel so it should come as no surprise that the  Stay Matte Pressed Powder is my next favourite. This pressed powder controls that shine you get from the foundation as well as enhances a more natural soft look for your skin. It is also dermatologically tested…so that’s always a plus! Both these Rimmel products are a must for any makeup bag if you want smooth skin that looks irresistibly soft for that special guy…or even to impress your friends!

Mascara, Eye shadow, lips and blush.

This month I have been using the Maybelline Unstoppable mascara like crazy, it deepens the lashes making them look thick and irresistibly long as well as gives a dark colour that is just so gorgeous, seriously making your eyes pop! My favourite eyeshadow this month is a simple neutral colour palette that I got for my birthday last year and just recently started using since I really am not that big on eye shadow. However this eye shadow pallet is so simple and neutral and is perfect if you don't want your eyes to be heavy and full of makeup but still want to dab something on there. Next up is a peachy pink blush from Colour Co and is a drugstore product, I only apply the tiniest amount on the apples of my cheeks but almost instantly there is a change and a pop of colour creating a fun and flirty look for shopping or even a girl’s night out. 

And of course, last but not least are the lips! Once again it is from the Maybelline Babylips collection; however is it from their new line of lip colour. The shade that I have is Pink Lolita and oh my god I'm inlove with it! It’s such a sweet rosy pink that literally makes every feature in your face pop, like the eyes from any mascara, or even your cheeks if the colour is a similar pink. As you can see these products are legitimately a definite must must must for your makeup bag that easily gives the perfect girly, flirty look!

Ok body favourites! That sounds really creepy, but basically I want to share my obsession with nail polish and body butter! So the nail polish that I have loved for this month is MUD in the shade of Blue Moon, which is a nice, deep cobalt blue that looks stunning on nails and completes any outfit. The body butter that I have loved so much is the Strawberry scented body butter from the Body Shop which scent is literally to die for because you're constantly smell like candy…I mean come on, who doesn't want to smell like candy!




So this sums ups my makeup may faves and seriously if any of your haven’t bought these or tried these I 100% recommend this and trust me, you won’t be disappointed.  Now moving on to the Non-May faves.

Books, Shoes, and a Floral Headband!

My absolute favourite book of the month, which is a book my friend recommended for me is Looking for Alaska by John Green and Oh my god you guys it is the funniest, saddest book I have ever read but I am seriously inlove with it. The story follows a boy who makes his way to boarding school where he makes friends with a boy named Chip and a girl who he falls in love with named Alaska. There a many bumps along the road, mischiefs that they get up to and a twist in the story that will leave you breathless. This is definitely a must read for any book collection and if you don’t read still give this book a try because I know, I just know that you are gonna fall head over heels inlove.


And finally the Shoes! A few weeks ago I got a pair of studded , lace up boots from MYER and ever since then I haven’t stopped wearing them, especially with the floral head band I got from Sportgirl, which makes any outfit I wear look seriously sexy. They boots were on sale too from $80 to only $40! So if anyone one is looking for any studded boots…Go to MYER!





OK! I’m all out of breath from typing…like wot? Can that even happen?

This concludes my MAY FAVORITES! I hope you enjoyed reading and please don’t hesitate on telling me all of your wonderful favourites because I am very eager to try new things!


Xoxo my lovelies
Sophia!


You May Also Like

0 comments