June Favourites! ☆

by - 6/30/2013 10:40:00 pm

Hey everybody, it's that time of the month again! June favourites has arrived with more added favourites than ever before, so sit back, relax and read away chumsters! 


Make up!

So my fist favourite is what I normally apply to the face before I apply my foundation, this allows a smoother look rather than cake face because no one wants that! I use the Gentle Foaming Cleanser by Clarins Paris which although is a cleanser, it actually feels more like a moisturiser which is perfect for any skin type. 
For BB Cream this month, I'm going to have to stick with an old favourite which is the RIMMEL Skin perfection BB Cream, this is honestly my favourite BB cream because it is so light and most importantly gives the most coverage out of all my other BB creams that I own, which is why RIMMEL has found it's way back into my favourites again.



My makeup favourites this month is really about the lips. I have purchases two lipsticks from Sportsgirl and I am seriously in love! So the lipstick range is called Pout About It and I was floored when I bought the shade 2251 Pink Lady, it is the most vibrant bright pink colour but it's an absolutely stunning colour and is basically now part of my every day makeup routine. The second lipstick that I purchased from Sportsgirl is in the Beauty Queen shade; this is a much more neutral pink-peach colour that works with any simple black and white outfits.


So yes I know here is not many makeup favourites, but that's only because this favourites is basically after my May faces and I wanted to talk more about my new Tv obsessions! 

Random Favourites! 

Instead of talking about books like I usually would, I though I should do my favourite TV Shows, movies and music for this month!

I actually have become obsessed with two new TV series this month where the first one is.... Wait for it.... GREY'S ANATOMY! It is possible the most amazing show EVER, like if you haven't seen it, it is definelty worth watching because you fall in love with every character (especially Lexie Grey) and with  many episodes leaving you on the edge of your seat, emotionally unstable and ugh like I can't describe my love for it because I would go on forever and I'm so happy that the tenth season is coming out very soon! 
So the next TV series that I have fallen for is Teen Wolf, I have heard about it before I just never really wanted to watch it but since all my TV shows that I would normally watch have finished fore the season I was like 'hmm, maybe just one episode', so that one episode turned into another which resulted in me watching seasons 1 and 2 and now waiting excitedly for the new episodes of season 3. I love every character of this show, especially Stiles and Lydia because a) that boy is hilarious and sexy (like what more could and girl ask for?) and b) Holland Rolland who plays Lydia is just stunning. 

Movies! When it comes to movies I'm a complete sucker for the Romantic-Comedies and so Beautiful Creatures had me fangirling as soon and I heard it was coming out. When I finally watching it, it was perfect because I had read the book and normally movies ruin books but they actually didn't do that bad of a job since I have literally watched more than 10 times alread! I'm also really looking forward to many of my other favourite books being turned into movies like City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare that's is coming out really soon and I'm that keen!

 

Oooh now my favourite part of the favourites, the Music! I love, love, love music so much and I would be a lost potato if music wasnt around to help me through those hard times and happy times. No one is ever able to narrow their favourite songs to just one...which is why I have 3. The first song is We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus, which is seriously the best party song that is so upbeat and I love her voice so much so of course she made it into the favourites. The second song is Never Had by Oscar Isaac which is actually from the movie 10 Year that stars Channing Tatum ( I know guys, he is the sex!) and if you have actually seen this movie there is a cute storyline behind the song that makes it a much better song so search it up! The third and final song is Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray, I don't there needs to be any more explanation because that song is perfect.

Last part of my favourites is of course my favourite item of clothing for the month! So this month is a dress from Mink Pink that has daisies all over it, which makes it the cutest summer dress that I will be wearing constantly with my studded boots just to add that grunge affect to the outfit.

That is sadly the end of this months favourites! I hope you enjoyed reading this and stay tuned because coming up on my blog is my skin care routine and ways to stop those blemishes so you can achieve clear skin! 

Thank you for reading chumsters! 

Xoxo

Please check out my tumblr (Lolita-bitch.tumblr.com) and my Instagram ( sophia_lakexoxo) 

♡♡♡

You May Also Like

0 comments