TV obsessions! ❤

by - 5/21/2013 12:17:00 am


Heyo Sistah Christians, Blog Readers, Unicorns!


90210, Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who, Pretty Little Liars. These are just some of the many shows that have finished for their season and in one show forever.

In my case whenever a show ends for a season or just finishes in general, I sit on my couch for a good 10 minutes before I can actually digest what just happened in the series finale. This then follows the process of me being completely mind blown and getting all worked up about the next season, before finally settling on the fact that I wouldn't know what to do with my life anymore. I would be completely lost and crying over the characters that died or left. So basically I'd be in an emotionally unstable state… I sound like a crazy person…oh god.

When I get into a show, I begin to love it, then adore…then obsess! For example, Vampire Diaries is my number one show and that season finale for season 4 left me in a state where I couldn't handle it and had to calm myself down! (I’m not gonna say what happened to make me like this, because I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but seriously if you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch it now so I can fangirl with someone! Pleasssseeeee?)

This brings me to Doctor Who and How I Met Your Mother, both of which we find out something incredible mind blowing in the last episodes!

In How I Met Your Mother, after 8 seasons, we finally, FINALLY get to see the mother who is probably everything we have imagined…although for some reason I always imagined her blonde!

In Doctor Who, they introduced the new doctor which of course made me panic because I thought Matt Smith was gone….But it’s all good now because he has signed on for the 8th season…Thank God!!!
The last but not least show, is the show we have to say goodbye to. That right, 90210…For those that watch it, finished last week with a beautiful ending that I thought completed 90210 and basically made me happy about how they have decided to end the show after six seasons, which was very similar to Gossip Girl where everyone ended happily together!

So that’s all folks for this week!
If there are any shows that you adore, let me know in the comments below!!
Thank you for reading!

Sophia!Xoxoxo

LIKE! SHARE! COMMENT! <33


You May Also Like

0 comments