Love and other perishable things!

by - 5/08/2013 02:29:00 am


When I was in kindergarten, I would imagine that I was a princess who would finally meet her prince and fall in love. I used to dream of a fairy tale life and no thanks to Cinderella, I believed I had my fairy godmother that would make my dreams come true. These were my expectations… My reality, not so much. I was teased and pushed in kindy, where I remember this one kid who was older than me, constantly making fun of my hair or my shoes or other wotnots. However, there was this one boy who was always by my side, playing with me when I had no friends and choosing to sit and do puzzles than playing in the sandbox. For the sake of my love story, let’s call him Charming. I first realised I liked this boy, as much as any 3 year old could possibly like a boy, when I was sick and he decided he didn’t care and sat next to me all day even though I vomited a lot (I know, how romantic).  So Charming was the first crush I had ever had and I remember I was so sad when he went off to prep in another school and another town…maybe even another country! So that was the end of my Charming….

My little crushes continued and there were many along the way, but I never got my first boyfriend and even my first kiss until grade 9. That relationship didn’t end well, both of them didn’t…anyway!
This brings me to present and the future. Present time and I have my boyfriend for a solid two months and still counting…..

But then there’s the future, where any girl wants their fairy tale to come true. They want their princess wedding and their true love, no matter what they do to get there. So here’s to the future, love and other perishable things.  


Thank you for reading!

Xoxoxo
Sophia!!

LIKE! SHARE! COMMENT! <3
p.s. Peter, if you ever read this….Hey <3

You May Also Like

0 comments