April Favourites!!

by - 5/07/2013 01:26:00 am


Vas Happening Everyone!


Long-time no see?...

Ok, I thought it was time to discuss April Favourites! So from books, movies, TV to make-up, food and randomness, I shall be sharing with all of you my obsessions beginning with makeup.

Makeup!!

When it comes to foundation, I have always been obsessed with BB creams. They are possibly the lightest to wear and bestest (yes, I know that’s not a word….) for coverage, making anyone’s skin clear! So this month, my top BB cream would be the Rimmel 9-in-1 Skin perfection! This BB cream has been an absolute lifesaver from the zits that I occasionally wake up to in the morning -.-! So if you're looking for a BB cream, I would definitely recommend this… Because seriously…its RIMMEL!

Lips Lips Lips! Creating the perfect pout is probably the hardest thing to do without looking like a duck… Just saying. However when using Babylips, that desired pout is created instantly, not to mention it make your lips totally kissable. Words cannot begin to describe the attachment I have to Babylips by Maybelline, I literally apply it every 5 minutes which is completely crazy but I love the smell and how it feels on my lips. So thank you Maybelline and for those who haven't tried the baby lips….Guuuurrrl where your head at?

If I could describe a word to sum me up it would have to be mascara (and I’m not kidding!). I absolutely love eye shadow and especially mascara so there is literally nothing stopping me from applying more than the normal amount! My favourite mascara for the month would obviously be the Colossal Cat eyes by Maybelline. I think this mascara deserves a minute of silence so we can embrace the perfection of it…..
Ok, the cat eye mascara creates the perfect flick to enhance the eyes giving the flirtiest look to catch any sexy boys’ attention. This is a must for any makeup bag and it would be social suicide not have the Maybelline cat eye express!

This is all I have to say about makeup, because as much as I like makeup I don’t have a massive collection! However my collection is getting bigger……..

Books, Movies and wotnots!

Hi, my name is Sophia and I’m a Grade A bookworm.  I love books whether there horror or depressing and I’m a complete sucker for the romance…you know, the classic girl meets boy and falls in love. So when it came to choosing my favourite book I was in a bit of a pickle… However, I did end up on deciding Between by Jessica Warman! This book in a nutshell is about a girl who dies and she comes back as a ghost to find out who killed her, it was a sad tale because you learn that she didn't have the best life, with a mother who died at a young age as well. So this was a very enchanting mystery novel and I would definitely recommend as a must read.

I only have one word to say to you all…ok 3, Pretty Little Liars. I've always loved Pretty Little Liars but this season has just been mind blowing! It’s on my top three list of shows I'm obsessed with where Vampire Diaries and Carrie Diaries taking a spot there as well. Hannah is by far my favourite character because I think she is hilarious and her fashion can I just say is drop dead gorgeous. So if you haven't got hooked on any of these shows, I honestly don't know how you're all still living then <3



Well this concludes my April favourites where hopefully next month there would be a lot more…and trust me there already is ;)
I hope you enjoyed reading this and I'd love to know what your favourites are so I can go get what you love! <3
Thank you for reading this!

Xoxoxo
Sophia!

LIKE! SHARE! COMMENT <3 <3


You May Also Like

0 comments