The Body Shop

by - 4/27/2013 11:52:00 pm

What I got from the body shop!


So, a few days ago it was my birthday and I received a range of gifts including a body mist and lip butter!

How can I begin to explain the Body Mist! It is called Moringa body mist, but who would know what Moringa was? Not me that's for sure! So I did my research, turns out its this beautiful smelling flower native to Africa and Asia!
This body mist also has extracts from sugar cane, so it's pretty fancy!
It smells absolutely refreshing and delicious! So far it's actually my favourite body mist! So I definitely recommend this if you're having trouble looking for a fresh, sweet smelling body mist!





So the next thing that I received was this lip butter in a seashell! Which I thought was some kind of necklace when I first saw it...But it wasn't.....
Any who! This lip butter is seriously soothing and smells of coconuts and even if you don't like any of that... Which you would e crazy not to... How cute is the packaging! I love the beach and little seashells so this was like a win win for me!

I definitely recommend purchasing these products! So go to the Body Shop!

That's all for now!

Xoxoxox
Sophia!!






You May Also Like

0 comments