Introducing M-a-p-o-t-i!

by - 4/27/2013 07:01:00 pm

Vas Happening Everyone!!


First things first because I don't really know where to begin....
Welcome to my Fashion, Beauty, Everything and Anything Blog!

Your all probably wondering What does 'Mapoti' mean, well its actually is Most Annoying person or people (whichever one) on the internet. This meaning was created by YouTuber, NigaHiga, who I adore, so if you haven't checked out his channel...PLEASE DO! <3

Right, the whole point of this blog is for me to introduce to anyone who is reading this the things that I love, go crazy for and even fangirl over ;) So when I do find something I love, it would most likely be put up on this blog without a second thought! I'm also open to any suggestions to try things if anyone is to scared to...just not anything illegal!

That's all folks!..for now!

xoxox  

Sophia!




You May Also Like

0 comments