School!?

by - 4/29/2013 12:06:00 am

Thoughts on school!?


I thought my next post should be on school... don't know why!

The first thing that pops into my head when I hear the word school is stupid or shit (pardon my french). So you have those people that love school, find it absolutely great... and then there's me, who thinks that there is no point for school anymore, and yeah I guess I think that now because I only have 2 years left and pretty much know the basics of what is required to succeed. I don't like school because of the fact that I have no friends because I have plenty friends! It's more of the fact that I'm literally just done with it! Maths seems pointless to me, same with Science and Humanities, mostly because of the fact that these subjects are not needed for me to reach my goal in life... even if I have no idea what that is.

I'm probably coming across as someone who definitely needs school since I have no idea what to do with my life, but I don't! They have invented calculators for maths, and its not like I want to do algebraic equations for a living! The only thing I possibly need, require and love at school is English.

I go to a school that is strictly for academics, so every teacher basically knows every student and they watch these students like a hawk...students including me! Many of my teachers expect a lot from me, seeing as I have never got in trouble and is one of those over the top-goody two shoes-responsible girl. Which by the way is a complete pain in the ass but its a fact that I can't not be. However, as much as I dislike school, I honestly have no reason to hate it because my school life (so far) actually hasn't been bad..at all! Sure, there tends to be arguaments and drama's every now and then but I guess if their wasn't bitch fights or drama, school would be a drag.
Most possibly the main reason why school is not my biggest fan is basically the fact that I want to pursue a career overseas in a place where I am most likely to succeed and not end up living in the same town my whole life, doing a job that I don't actually like.

So I think this concludes this blog... It was a really everywhere, anything kind of post that most probably made no sense whatsoever.

If you have thoughts on school and careers, Please don't hesitate to comment!
If you liked this post, LIKE IT ;) <3... and maybe share it? hehe
Thank you for reading!

xoxox
Sophia!!




You May Also Like

0 comments