Emmy's Fashion Review 2013

by - 9/23/2013 01:07:00 am

Hello everybody,

Today’s post is a cool down, start of the week post reviewing the Emmy’s fashion! And this year I was actually surprised by some of the dress choices….. Anyway, I present you my top 5 best dresses and my top 3 worst.

THE BEST!

1.Allison Williams
Ok, to be fair I actually don’t know who she is but she looked stunning. I was a really simple blue Ralph Lauren dress, with a soft make up look and long waves for her hair which made her look stunning and probably the best dressed for me!


2. Rose Byrne (Bridesmaids)
She is so beautiful and soft and vintage in this outfit. Coral pink with her golden skin and waved hair leaves you in love after first glimpse! I mean seriously she looked perfect, I want to be her!


3. Michelle Dockery (Downton Abbey)
Her dress was so simple, but so perfect for her and the fashion industry. Her colour orange and brown really complemented each other for this Prada piece which she really pulled off! J’adore


4. Kaley Cuoco (Big Bang Theory)
Dressed in Vera Wang, she look like a vampire princess. The colours, the bodice and the flow of the gown as well as her dark eyes helped pull off this look with ease and I love the dress so much!


5. Cobie Smulders (How I met your mother)
Cobie wore a very simple yet stunning J. Mendel piece. She chose the right colours and a very lovely makeup look and hair to complement it!


...And THE WORST

1.. Heidi Klum (Americas Got Talent)
Sorry Heidi but it look like your choking and the colour is not the best, but it shows off you figure…so I guess that’s a good thing.


2. Lena Dunham (Girls)
Ugh, No, Those colours, not the best. But your so talented! Sorry Lena, but this was really badly done.


3. Cat Deeley (So you think you can dance)
I actually like this dress.. but it did not suit her figure at all, it look all wrong so sorry, but what happened to you style.


Well that’s a wrap for the Emmy's! Everyone looked really stunning and there was surprisingly no hideous dresses! Thank you everyone for reading!
If you have your favorite dress from the Emmy's let me know in the comments below!

Xoxo

Sophia!

You May Also Like

0 comments